IQS100B-1 Main Bench Control & Sweep Plan
Bench Control : The flexibility of the schematic editor allows to define a workspace which corresponds to target applications and available instruments. Calibration wizard takes into account the setup architecture and propose only calibration methods possible with such configuration. Instrument control is done through VISA commands and allows different measurement configurations.
Sweep Plan Automated measurements is a simple task with IQSTAR. Sequencing measurements with minimum human intervention is a key to an optimal testing efficiency. One person can run multiple benches without sacrificing testing capabilities or speed. User-defined measurement sequences with one-tone, tow-tones, pulsed, and modulated signals have never been so easy.
- Bench architecture versatility
- Vector and Power calibration or Cost effective scalar measurements
- Single setup and multi-setup configuration
- Measurement sequencing with loop and stop conditions
- Nested loops menu leverage measurement capabilities through drag & drop actions to customize the complete sequence
- Possibility to save sweep plans with all parameters for future use
Continuous or Pulsed Wave Measurements. IQSTAR is an intuitive single connection circuit measurement software. It offers fast and accurate compression data at multiple frequencies. Live data plotting during measurement enables a clear pass/fail decision with an eye glimpse. Tuning targets allows the user to determine whether the circuit achieves expected results before the end of measurement sequence. Adjust and save the live data template to compare results in an efficient way.
- Comprehensive Circuit characterization method with Smart Sweep or 2D sweeps (Freq. per Power or Power per Freq.)
- Different gain compression settings, from Linear gain, Maximum gain, relative compression
- Fast and easy input power level control at DUT reference plan independently of the RF source and driver amplifier drift or bias voltage drop
- Extensive list of predefined parameters: harmonic power, OIP, return loss over frequencies & powers
- Easy definition of different timings with the Chronogram view
- Connect the bench with AMCAD Pulsed IV Generators to accelerate pulsed IV and PAE measurements
- Control average and peak power sensors for scalar pulsed measurements
- Use built-in pulse capabilities of RF generators or drive external RF modulators connected to CW sources
- VNA-based pulsed measurements in asynchronous or synchronous mode are possible using cost effective hardware